The Votive Church of Our Lady of Hungary (Hungarian: Magyarok Nagyasszonya) is a twin-spired church in Szeged. Construction began in 1913, but due to the outbreak of the First World War, it was not completed until 1930.
It is the fourth largest church in Hungary. The dome is 54m outside (33m above the inside floor) and the towers are both 91m high. The "Heroes' bell" in the tower on the Tisza-river side weighs 8600kg.