Khao-Tann (Rice Crisps)
1. Soak sticky rice for 3 to 4 hours -- If soaking in hot water 1 to 2 hours is enough. Then steam it for 30 minutes.
2. While waiting for the sticky rice to cook, mix watermelon juice with sugar and salt then stir until it mixed well.
3. When sticky rice cooked, add watermelon mixture and mix well.
4. Press the sticky rice to a flat shape, medium size or make it big or small as you want. Please note that if you need to press it to smaller shape than you want because when you fry it, it will expand.
5. Bake the pressed-sticky rice in 180°F about 1 hour, flipping once.
6. Fry all baked-sticky rice in medium heat oil. Be careful! It will burn rapidly.
7. Line up all fried-sticky rice to plate. Mix coconut milk with palm sugar and simmer it until sugar melt then add honey and stir it until it boil. Take it out from fire then sprinkle it on fried sticky rice. Wait until it hard then serve.