Photo Uploaded: Jun 20 2013 15:03:26 GMT Taken: 2013:06:15 15:43:01 Manufacturer: Canon Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T2i Aperture: F6.3 Shutter: 1/400 sec ISO: 100 Flash: No (Turned off)
St. Andrews, Manitoba, Canada
St. Andrews on the Red is the oldest stone church in Western Canada being used as a place of worship. The church was built between 1845 and 1849 and was consecrated on December 19, 1849 by Rev. David Anderson, the first Bishop of the Anglican Diocese of Rupert's Land. The Venerable William Cockran designed the church. The stonemason was Duncan McRae.