Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary in the street on Slupi below Vysehrad in Prague. The church was founded in 1360 by Charles IV. In the mid 19 century church underwent reconstruction. Above the church rises the slender tower. The church is known as the oldest Gothic church in Prague.
On the right is the building of the Institute of Rheumatology.