The towers are 59m tall and have four floors. The lower two floors are separated on the facia by the cornices. The towers’ windows with lancets are different sizes and shapes on every floor. The largest windows are on the top floor. The roof has the shape of neo-gothic taper square.
In total eight bells were confiscated from both the towers during the First and the Second World Wars. The tower on the right side today houses the bell called Climent molded in 1572 by bell-founder Brikcí from Cimperk. The bell’s weight is around 490 kg. The second tower houses the bell so called the Bell of Freedom, which is a copy of the American Bell of Freedom from 1753. This bell was originally a present from the president Thomas Woodrow Wilson to T.G. Masaryk in memory of the Independence Declaration of the Czech Republic.