Welcome to my kitchen 4/7
== Kai Pa-loe or Kai Pa-loe or Boiled Eggs with 5 spices
1.Coriander roots, Garlic and Black Peppers – Pounded and Stir-fried.
2. Pork – finely sliced and stir-fried with ( 1. ) If you don’t like pork you can change to Chicken wings or Chicken Breasts but no need to frie it.
3. Add Cinnamon, Star anises, Cloves, White peppers and Aroma peppers (Chinese peppers).
4. Add Fried Tofu (Deep-fried Bean Curds) – Boiled them and drained before add into pot and simmer.
5. Increased fire. Add Palm Sugar, Fish Sauce or Soy Sauce if you don’t have Fish Sauce, A pinch of Salt and Some drops of Black Soy Sauce (sweet one) to colour it. It is IMPORTANT to add “Palm Sugar” ‘coz it will give great taste and fragrance. We didn’t add cane Sugar to this dish.
6. Add Hard boiled Eggs—peeled.
8. Serve with Thai Fragrance Rice.