Placed on the Fredry Street (in ocupation Berliner Street)
Built in 1908-1910 in neobaroc style for the needs of former Colonization Commission created by Otto von Bismarcka in 1886 to take the polish lands and give them to prussian settlers.
In former times front elewation had six sculpures: white monk, teutonic knight, dutch and salzburger bourgeoisie and peasants from Westfalen and Swabia. They were taken off in 1945.
Outside on the facade there is memorial honoured to scouts from Poznan who in WWII 1940 sticked the polish flag on the roof.