Here is your FunFriday theme for Friday, November 30, 2012
In many countries their path to modern lighting has taken very different paths. Neon lights are mainly used to make dramatic, multicolored glowing signage for advertising, called neon signs, which were popular from the 1920s to the 1950s in the USA. There has been a resurgence the last 20 years in the US back to neon, because of it's popularity being tied back to a more prosperous and seemingly simpler time.
What neon lights can you show?
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO ON FRIDAY,NOVEMBER 30, 2012
Tag the photo: NeonSignsFriday
1. Anyone may play - no restrictions, no losers
2. Post your entry on Friday November 30, 2012
3. Tag it : NeonSignsFriday
4. ONE ENTRY PER FOTOTHINGER !!!!!!!!!
5. Paste your entries thumbnail link on the NEW THEME forum
6. Have FUN visiting & commenting (please be sure to let your friends know you visited their photo by leaving a question or a comment) on everyone's entries!