Photo Uploaded: Nov 07 2007 10:14:53 GMT Manufacturer: Corelogic Camera: SAMSUNG Flash: No
Fotothing would like to announce Challenge 82, entitled “Distortion”; Commencing on Wed 7th Nov and finishing at 11.59 pm / 23:59 GMT on Mon 19th Nov.
This week we would like you to have fun interpreting “Distortion” within your entries, without relying on such tools as Photoshop!
To capture “Distortion” within your entry you may like to experiment with slow shutter speeds and manually zooming whilst taking your photographs, as well as placing your camera behind different types of glass, playing with reflections or using natural light to your advantage!
In our example we have a captured a window scene, distorted by the raindrops on the outside of the glass.
Remember, it does not matter whether you have the latest technology or indeed a humble cameraphone, what we are looking for is vision, originality and photos that really capture the theme.
TO ENTER YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:
* Upload your picture to your Fotothing in the usual way.
* Tag your entry "challenge82" without spaces or quotes. A tag is sufficient to ensure your entry is submitted.
**Remember** only a single entry per Fotothing user may be entered.
* This Challenge will close at 11:59 pm GMT on Mon 19th Nov 2007 and the results announced when judging has been completed.
* Only a single entry per Fotothing user name may be entered.
* By entering, you accept that should you win, your picture may be (re)displayed as the winner here on the Fotothing Challenge Page.
* Only pictures which have not previously been posted on Fotothing may be entered (the idea is to get you out and about with your camera).
* Entries must be your own work and you must own the copyright (as is the case with all Fotothing pictures).
* To enter the Challenge, post your photo in the usual way, and enter the word "challenge82" (no spaces or quotes) as one of your tags (you may add other tags as well).
* The judges' decision is final.
* No correspondence will be entered into.
* No prizes will be awarded - the Kudos of winning and your place in the "Fotothing Hall of Fame" is your reward!