The Fotothing Weekly Challenge no 6 - "BETWEEN DUSK AND DAWN". However, we are banning sunsets and sunrises!! They are too difficut to judge between and most of us already have dozens to choose from in our archives! The judges will be looking for original interpretations of the title.
We will be judging this Challenge on Sunday May 8th. (Sorry we got the date wrong last week!)
If you would like to tag your entry "challenge6" they can be easily found.
* One entry per user name, so pick your best!
* Only pictures which have not previously been posted on Fotothing may be entered (the idea is to get you out and about with your camera).
* To enter the Challenge, post your photo to your own Fotothing in the usual way. Click on My Fotothing. Click on your newly posted picture. Click in the address line of your browser and copy the url from there. Return to the Challenge page and paste your url in the comment box. Check that the address doesn't contain the word "edit" or other people won't be able to see your entry!
* The judges' decision is final.
* No prizes - just the Kudos of winning and your place in the Fotothing Hall of Fame!
Add "Challenge" to your Friends - spread the word. Now go out and find a photograph to interpret this week's subject! Good luck!
Don't forget to check out the previous picture to find out who won the last Challenge!