Fotothing would like to announce Challenge 89, entitled “Odd One Out”; commencing on Fri 1st Aug 08 and finishing at 11.59 pm / 23:59 GMT on Friday 15th Aug 08.
We would like you to interpret “Odd One Out” within your entries, without using Photoshop or similar photo editing software to help you capture the theme.
This should make composing your chosen photographs much more fun as you experiment with colours, shapes and sizes around you. You may like to think about the perspective of your shot and how it can extenuate the theme.
In our example we’ve picked out a blossomed tree that wanted to be different!
Remember, it does not matter whether you have the latest technology or indeed a humble cameraphone, what we are looking for is vision, originality and photos that really capture the theme.
TO ENTER YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:
* Upload your picture to your Fotothing in the usual way.
* Tag your entry "challenge89" without spaces or quotes. A tag is sufficient to ensure your entry is submitted.
**Remember** only a single entry per Fotothing user may be entered.
* This Challenge will close at 11:59 pm GMT on Friday 15th Aug 2008 and the results announced when judging has been completed.
* Only a single entry per Fotothing user name may be entered.
* By entering, you accept that should you win, your picture may be (re)displayed as the winner here on the Fotothing Challenge Page.
* Only pictures which have not previously been posted on Fotothing may be entered (the idea is to get you out and about with your camera).
* Entries must be your own work and you must own the copyright (as is the case with all Fotothing pictures).
* To enter the Challenge, post your photo in the usual way, and enter the word "challenge89" (no spaces or quotes) as one of your tags (you may add other tags as well).
* The judges' decision is final.
* No correspondence will be entered into.
* No prizes will be awarded - the Kudos of winning and your place in the "Fotothing Hall of Fame" is your reward!