Fotothing would like to announce Challenge 79, entitled “Organised Chaos”; Commencing on Monday 10th Sept and finishing at 11.59 pm / 23:59 GMT on Sunday 23rd Sept.
This week’s challenge may sound daunting at the first reading, but should also be a huge amount of fun as it requires a little thought whilst giving you plenty of freedom to conjure up some unique compositions!
We would like you to interpret the theme “Organised Chaos” within your entry.
In our example, we have captured the “Organised Chaos” created at a busy junction, coping with cars, bikes and pedestrians on the streets of Paris.
Remember, it does not matter whether you have the latest technology or indeed a humble cameraphone, what we are looking for is vision, originality and photos that really capture the theme.
TO ENTER YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:
* Upload your picture to your Fotothing in the usual way.
* Tag your entry "challenge79" without spaces or quotes. A tag is sufficient to ensure your entry is submitted.
**Remember** only a single entry per Fotothing user may be entered.
* This Challenge will close at 11:59 pm GMT on Sunday 23rd Sept 2007 and the results announced when judging has been completed.
* Only a single entry per Fotothing user name may be entered.
* By entering, you accept that should you win, your picture may be (re)displayed as the winner here on the Fotothing Challenge Page.
* Only pictures which have not previously been posted on Fotothing may be entered (the idea is to get you out and about with your camera).
* Entries must be your own work and you must own the copyright (as is the case with all Fotothing pictures).
* To enter the Challenge, post your photo in the usual way, and enter the word "challenge79" (no spaces or quotes) as one of your tags (you may add other tags as well).
* The judges' decision is final.
* No correspondence will be entered into.
* No prizes will be awarded - the Kudos of winning and your place in the "Fotothing Hall of Fame" is your reward!