Sindh Sayed Association is Provincial based Association in Pakistan, which is working for bringing all Syed community on one platform.
1. To work for the betterment of the community’s education and to establish the institutions for this purpose.
2. To strengthen the social welfare system of the community.
3. To work for the improvement of the financial status of the community.
• To establish social welfare institutions, such as Mother and Child care centres, health units, Adult Literacy Centres.
• To establish educational institutions.
• To develop co working with Government, semi Government and Private institutions and association.
• To award the scholarships to poor and deserving students.
• To obtain, buy or sell any property for the sake of the community benefits.
• To organize and enhance such type of activities, to support the benefits of the community directly or indirectly.
• To collect the detailed information and about the Sayed community residing in Sindh.
• To establish Museum and Library where the book, historical objects and antiques granted by Sayeds of Sindh will be placed.
• All the Natives of Sindh can get advantage of the Association.